To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 2:15 PM
Subject: Error building contribution-impl

I am seeing the following error during a Tuscany build. This is a fresh
checkout from Tuscany svn. Can anyone tell me what the cause might be?

[snip]

It's weird, the latest continuum build was successful.

The only thing I can think of is that your source directory name contains spaces, can you try in a different directory without spaces?

Isn't that EXACTLY the error that is being reported. There is a URI syntax error reported - and the URI has blanks in it.

We may need to think of a way around this. A short term fix is to place the Tuscany code into a directory hierarchy without blanks in any of the directory names.

Yours,  Mike.