Hi,

I am trying to get some xpaths evaluated against a composite file.  I have a
couple of questions related to xpath queries.  Can somebody familiar please
help.   Thanks.

My composite element in the composite file defines the defaultnamespace -
xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0";.  Given this if I construct a
xpath that is like "/composite" or "/composite/component" the query does not
return any result.

On the other hand if I added the following namespace declaration to the
composite element "xmlns*:sca*="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0"; and then
constructed an xpath - "/sca:composite" or "/sca:composite/sca:component",
then the query returns the expected results.  Any clues to what I am missing
out here ?

The other question I have is, to an xpath - "/sca:composite/sca:component" I
expect the set of all component nodes to be returned, but instead I seem to
be getting just the first one.  How do I get the set of all component nodes
?

Thanks

- Venkat