On Feb 6, 2008 1:36 PM, ant elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We've about 170 open JIRAs for SCA, (currently split over 3 versions but
> i'll go move all the SCA ones to SCA-next), what shall we do about them?
>
> There's various suggestions for how to improve JIRA handling listed at:
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Graduation+Next+Steps
> ,
> which of those should we do? How about as a start we just all focus on
> JIRAs
> for a bit trying to resolve which ever ones we can to see if that brings
> the
> number down much? Thats what i'll go do for now ...
>
>   ...ant

Buried deep in [1] there was a suggestion that the next release will be
called 1.2. I've created a 1.2 release label so we can use that to associate
JIRA with the next release that we have either completed, or would like to
see completed.

Simon

[1] http://apache.markmail.org/message/jwt6vnb3tc4xgfe5