Raymond,

A couple of comments below..

My preference would be to check in the changes I've made that make the itest
(wsdl-multiple) that I've just checked in at least work. I can then close
JIRA-2043 that relates to a very specific problem and raise a new one that
discusses the general situation. We then have some extra testing in the
build to keep us honest when it comes to fixing the more general case.

Sound OK?

Regards

Simon

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 5:46 PM, Raymond Feng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Maybe the best approach is keep the physical artifacts in the list as-is
> without aggregation.

+1

> And we change the artifact resolving so that it only
> happens at lower levels such as WSDL portType, binding, service or XSD
> element, type. This way we can find the accurate artifact.

So you mean that the aggregation is no longer required. Sounds good to me.
I.e.

Currently we aggregate the WSDL/XSD at resolution time and then have extra
logic at run time to unpick this aggregation

It would seem better to

Pick the precise artifact that is required at resolution time and do away
with the runtime requirement to analyze aggregations