We have multiple tuscany extensions (implementation types) that has
it's Implementation implemented by extending componentType in order to
re-use some common code. During resolve phase, we have code in
ExtensibleModelResolver to find the proper resolver based on the
interfaces of the implementation we find ComponentType as one of the
interfaces and try to use the componentType model resolver, failing in
some cases where information such as URI is not available.

Should we refactor part of these common code to a base class, and have
the extensions and componentTypeImpl extend from that ? This would
properly map these extensions to use the default model resolver, as it
would not find other unrelated interfaces anymore.

Thoughts ?

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer