From: Simon Nash [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2008 7:13 AM
To: tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Tuscany: Axis2 codegen bug? - java interface exposed as
service, annoted with javax.xml.ws.RequestWrapper(...) is not honoring
the namespace

Clemens Utschig - Utschig wrote:
I got the "dynamic" wsdl import to work, thx guys -
however, the wrong namespace is still sent out to the webservice and hence
causes the error reported.

Please can you open a JIRA and attach a complete test case including
the Java code, .wsdl file and .composite file that you are using.
This will allow me to recreate and debug the problem.

   Simon

/clemens