Wang,

I'm guessing the problem is probably that you need to register your
app types with the appropriate context established by the Tuscany
runtime.

Tuscany typically does this automatically, now, for static SDO.  For
dynamic SDO (i.e. DataObject), you would currently put something like
this in your SCDL ( *.composite) file:

 <composite ...
           xmlns:dbsdo="http://tuscany.apache.org/xmlns/sca/databinding/sdo/1.0";
           ....>

    <dbsdo:import.sdo location="wsdl/helloworld.wsdl"/>

(I looked in your zip and you don't seem to use the types in the XSD,
so I pointed to the WSDL instead... but you can have as multiple
<import.sdo> elements).

This relation between SCA and SDO scopes is defined by Tuscany, not a
spec, at the moment.

Scott