Hi,

I created a page with Chinese title and content @ http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=77938. And it works fine so far. So I assume the problem is now fixed.

From: "Luciano Resende" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 9:42 PM
To: "tuscany-dev" <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Problem with International characters in a Confluence Wiki page

The INFRA-400 is now marked as fixed. Could someone with proper
Chinese knowledge/environment give it a quick try and make sure it
works ok.

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 12:40 PM, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
   Following up on resolution of an issue that was brought up a while
 ago, and it's very important for the Tuscany community. We have a
 Chinese community interested in Tuscany and they have translated our
 website for their native language, but unfortunately we are not able
 to use it due to infrastructure issues.  There seems to be a lot of
 interest in Chinese community for Tuscany and we'd like your help to
 enable them to get more involved, which will also help diversity of
 the Tuscany project.

   Below is a list of related jira that need your attention.