On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 12:02 AM, Raymond Feng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm wondering what our tuscany-maven-dependency-lister plugin provides
> over
> the maven-dependency-plugin. The following command can give us a nice
> dependency tree of a project:
>
> mvn dependency:tree
>
> Thanks,
> Raymond

> Hi Raymond

Basically I didn't want a tree in the sense that the dependency plugin
prints it out. The question I was trying to answer across the whole project
was, how may different versions of each dependency do we have across the
whole Tuscany Java SCA project. To do this I, for example, do the
following....

cd sca
mvn -o -Pdependencies -Dmaven.test.skip=true
find . -name dependency.txt -exec cat '{}' >> deptotal.txt \;

then load deptotal.txt into your favourite spreadsheet program and sort the
page.