We need to get something proposed really soon, as the event is over
the weekend. I'd suggest the JIRAs under Tools and Sample categories,
but make it open if someone wants to address JIRAs in any other area.
As for projects, we could identify projects that need enhanced testing
(e.g implementation-data-xml).

Thoughts ?

--
http://lresende.blogspot.com/