Hi Greg,

Yes, it seems that when the PolicySet name is a NCName it does not assume
the targetNamespace as its namespace.  I shall fix this rightaway.

But then, I suppose its ok for a PolicySet name to be a QName when it is
desired to have the PolicySet take a namespace other than the
targetNamespace. i.e. all policysets in a definitions.xml need not belong to
the same namespace.  Do you share this thought ?

Thanks

- Venkat

If a PolicySet name does not have a prefix it assumes the targetNamespace.
If a