Maybe you could describe a little more what is the issue you are
having, and we could try helping finding another solution for your
issue, particularly related to targetNamespace, as it might be
available trough the parser API. Also, I usually try to avoid context
objects, as they usually grow out of control very fast causing various
side effects.