Hi,

I have done pretty much in the same way as the sample.
i need to see my wsdl , my component service which is running . I am not
able to figure out the URL for the wsdl file.

I am stuck up there, since all my external requests need this wsdl URL to
process, any help or suggestion will be highly appreciated

Regards
Sandeep Raman

and any attachments. Thank you