Luciano Resende wrote:
I have added support for Properties in the implementation.widget.

Declaring SCA properties using JavaScript can be done with the syntax
below. This properties will get properly introspected by the
implementation.widget and wired.

//@Property
var locale = Property("locale");

//@Property
locale = Property("locale");

For now, some type of properties (e.g isMany) is not supported yet.
Please let me know if you guys find any issues or have any questions.

Looks good to me.

Which type to you assign by default to these properties (given that Javascript is not going to specify any type)? string?