Hi Raymond,

Yes, we create 'configuredOperations' only for those that have been
explicitly configured for with some policysetting.  I was expecting that the
binding/implementation extension or the WireProcessor or whatever mechanism
that is which links up policy handlers, will effect all policysets on the
binding instance for all operations in addition to whatever is specified for
specific operations.

I did toy a bit with the idea of creating ConfiguredOperations for all
operations in a contract, but wondered if it was going to get too heavy.

To get a list of effective policysets, the getPolicySets() alone should be
used and not the getApplicablePolicySets().

Thanks

- Venkat