I like the look of the workspace code Sebastien has been writing and I
propose to try it out on samples/calculator-distributed.

In particular I'd like to help Felix who is hitting the common filesystem
restriction of the current domain implementation .

Let me know if anyone has any concerns.

I'll report back with what I learn. There are other modules that rely on
distributed support

itest/callable-references
itest/domain
itest/osgi-tuscany/tuscany-3rdparty
itest/osgi-tuscay/tuscany-runtime
samples/calculator-distributed
tools/eclipse/plugins/runtime

I'm happy to think about those if the sample/calculator-distributed goes ok.

Regards

Simon

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-user%40ws.apache.org/msg02610.html