Luciano,

At the moment, Tuscany can only have one model resolver for resolution of
classes - the ExtensibleModelResolver chooses ClassReferenceModelResolver
when a ClassReference is resolved. If a contribution is an OSGi bundle
contribution, OSGi bundle resolution should override the classloader based
resolution. But I couldn't figure out a neat way to do this without forcing
ClassReferenceModelResolver to check if OSGi can be used to resolve the
class first.

Sebastien's proposed changes on contribution classloading (
http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org/msg28608.html)  is
expected to fix this.