On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 12:25 PM, Sandeep Raman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I get this error:
>
> </Exception>Error 404: SRVE0190E: File not found: /ComposerService
> on touching my URL:
> http://172.19.103.18:9080/LOSComposite/ComposerService
> in websphere while calling up my composite application with a binding.ws
> specified.
> The end points are established and i get the information in the log. No
> errors appear.
>

> When i go to the address
> http://172.19.103.18:9080/LOSComposite/ComposerService?wsdl
>
> i get
> Invalid at the top level of the document. Error processing resource
> 'http://172.19.103.18:9080/LOSComposite/ComposerService...
> </wsdl:definitions>
> I am using websphere 6.1.0.3 with a patch 6.1.0.9 as specified in
> sebastain's blog.
> Can someone give me a solution on how can i resolve this, this is a bit
> urgent for me a i have a demo for this tommorow.
> Regards
> Sandeep.

> and any attachments. Thank you

Hi Sandeep

Is this error being reported from the application you have attached to
TUSCANY-2144? If so I'll try and run it up here. If not can you attach the
application you are having problems with.

Can you tell me if you have successfully started  and accessed
samples/calculator-webapp on the WebSphere configuration you have. If not I
would like us to work together to get that working first.

Regards