+0.5

These numbers are expected to help in quickly getting to the revision in
which these files are modified.  So, if the last revision on the file just
added this header, it is not of much use.  I would suggest that instead of
making a change to just add these headers, we add these headers in the new
files and any existing files as we add/modify files.  This is a practice I
follow for my Geronimo commits.

Also, the committer's machine should have the the subversion client
properties set appropriately so that these svn:keywords get added to the
newly created files.  These settings help in avoiding explicitly adding the
svn:keywords on newly created files.  See [1].

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/subversion-client-configuration.html

++Vamsi