Should we have a page in our website describing how to use the
tutorial ? Probably something similar to what we have for the "Getting
Started with Tuscany" [1].

[1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Getting+Started+with+Tuscany

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 1:04 PM, Jean-Sebastien Delfino
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> With SVN revision r641958 the Store tutorial is now able to use a
>  Catalog implemented as an EJB 2.1 session bean, deployed to Geronimo 2.1
>  and represented in the SCA domain as an SCA component with an EJB binding.
>
>  That variation of the Store application is not enabled by default, to
>  try it you need to do the following:
>
>  - In store-merger.composite, uncomment the vegetablesCatalog reference
>  that points to the MediatedVegetablesCatalog service component (and
>  comment the existing one that points to the VegetablesCatalogWebService)
>
>  - Deploy the catalog-ejb EJB JAR to Geronimo 2.1 and start it.
>
>  - From the domain manager Web page, start the CatalogMediationNode node.
>  That node runs a simple Java SCA component that mediates between the
>  Catalog service interface used in the Store application and the
>  CatalogEJBRemote EJB remote interface of the EJB session bean (which
>  flows a different kind of data bean, implementing java.io.Serializable
>  to keep the EJB happy).
>
>  I think it's nice to see the end to end scenario work now, finally :) as
>  folks had worked on that EJB integration and Catalog EJB before but we
>  had not had a chance to get it really integrated with the rest of the
>  Store app.
>
>  Hope this helps.
>  --
>  Jean-Sebastien