On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 2:02 PM, Simon Laws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 1:35 PM, ant elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I've spent all morning reviewing this and its looking pretty good but
> > i've
> > just hit this NoClassDefFoundError when running the calculator sample
> > with
> > mvn from an empty local mvn repository:
> >
> > Running calculator.CalculatorTestCase
> > Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.907
> > sec
> > <<< FAILURE!
> > testCalculator(calculator.CalculatorTestCase)  Time elapsed: 0.875 sec
> >  <<<
> > ERROR!
> > java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/jws/WebService
> >        at
> >
> > org.apache.tuscany.sca.interfacedef.java.jaxws.JAXWSJavaInterfaceProcessor.visitInterface(JAXWSJavaInterfaceProcessor.java:70)
> >
> >   ...ant
> >
> > On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 8:43 AM, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > The RC3a is now available in [1]. Please give it a quick try, and I'll
> > > call a vote in the morning.
> > >
> > > [1]
> > > http://people.apache.org/~lresende/tuscany/sca-1.2-RC3a/<http://people.apache.org/%7Elresende/tuscany/sca-1.2-RC3a/>
> > <http://people.apache.org/%7Elresende/tuscany/sca-1.2-RC3a/>
> > >
> > > --
> > > Luciano Resende
> > > Apache Tuscany Committer
> > > http://people.apache.org/~lresende<http://people.apache.org/%7Elresende><
> > http://people.apache.org/%7Elresende>
> > > http://lresende.blogspot.com/

> Hi
>
> I haven't got to the stage where I can try and recreate this as I'm having
> other maven problems (which I hope are local to me). A long shot as this
> doesn't look maven related but is this this inconsistent pom thing again
> [1]?
>
> Simon
>
> [1] http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org/msg27383.html

I got past my local problems an sample/calculator runs from maven for me
with just the tuscany part of the repo cleaned. Am currently doing a full
build of the src distro with a completely clear repo so I'll see if that
throws anything up. It'll take some time though.

I the mean time I noticed another couple of LICENSE funnies.

src/LICENSE
  The wrong version of the SDO license was present
  I neglected to add the w3c license for which I added a NOTICE entry
yesterday.

bin/LICENSE
   The dojotoolkit is mentioned without a version number
   The axion module is mentioned twice against different licenses. We missed
this as the second mention doesn't refer to a jar or version number.  I
assume that the first mention (with the full version number) is correct and
have removed the second.

I've checked in fixes for these into the branch.