From: Luciano Resende [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 2:37 PM
To: tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Unable to create a distributed SCA binding provider for
reference: currencyConverter

I was having a similar issue with catalog-webapp, you might need to
start the domain admin and start the currency converter service ?

Runing from a distribution, you should be able to start the service
with something like  :

   cd tutorial/domain
   java -jar ../../modules/tuscany-node2-launcher-1.2-incubating.jar
domain

To access the SCA Manager application, point your Web browser to:
   http://localhost:9990/ui/cloud/

You should then be able to start the service...

Let me finish the fixes to 1.2 RC and I'll give this a try and provide
a more concrete feedback here.

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 6:03 AM, Antollini, Mario
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>

>  I am trying to run the tutorial but I get the following error when
>  executing the tutorial/web-services/catalogs.composite from Eclipse:
>

>  Apr 8, 2008 9:46:54 AM
>  org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.builder.impl.CompositeBuilderImpl$1
>  problem
>  WARNING: Component reference target not found, it might be a remote
>  service: CurrencyConverterWebService
>  Warning: Running an XSLT 1.0 stylesheet with an XSLT 2.0 processor
>  Exception starting node
>  org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.NodeException:
>  org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.ActivationException:
>  java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to create a distributed SCA
>  binding provider for reference: currencyConverter and target:
>  CurrencyConverterWebService
>     at

org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.SCANodeImpl.startComposites(SCANodeImpl
>  .java:491)
>     at

org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.SCANodeImpl.start(SCANodeImpl.java:253)
>     at

org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.launch.SCANodeLauncher.main(SCANodeLauncher.
>  java:51)
>  Caused by: org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.ActivationException:
>  java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to create a distributed SCA
>  binding provider for reference: currencyConverter and target:
>  CurrencyConverterWebService
>     at

org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.CompositeActivatorImpl.activate(Com

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer