From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Luciano Resende
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 8:58 PM
To: tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [(GSoC] Time to rank the Google Summer of Code Proposals

Thanks for checking Mario

   We got a not so strong proposal around SLA, so I'm not sure what to
do with it. But we have other proposals that we might need help. if
the SLA one does not get approved, would you be willing to mentoring
other proposals as well ?

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 2:59 PM, Antollini, Mario
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Luciano,
>
>  I recalled you proposed me as co-mentor of the idea I had proposed:
SLA

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Google+Summer+of+