On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 3:17 PM, Simon Laws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I uncommented the lines in this code
>
>     protected Port createPort(Definition definition, Binding binding,
> Service service) throws WSDLException {
>         Port port = definition.createPort();
>         port.setBinding(binding);
>         configurePort(definition, port, binding);
>         /*
>         ExtensibilityElement soapAddress =
>             definition.getExtensionRegistry
> ().createExtension(Port.class, SOAP_ADDRESS);
>         ((SOAPAddress)soapAddress).setLocationURI("");
>         port.addExtensibilityElement(soapAddress);
>         */
>         service.addPort(port);
>         return port;
>
> And now ?wsdl returns
>
> <wsdl:service name="HelloWorld__Service">
>     <wsdl:port name="HelloWorld__SOAPHTTPPort"
> binding="tns:HelloWorld__SOAPBinding">
> <wsdlsoap:address location="http://192.168.247.1:8085/HelloWorldService"/>
> </wsdl:port>
> </wsdl:service>
>
> So the URI must be inserted later on from the binding URI. My hunch was
> wrong there. Why are these lines commented out?
>
> Simon

Another thing that I notice is that there seems to be pretty much the same
code in

interface-wsdl-java2wsdl/o.a.t.s.interfacedef.wsdl.interface2wsdl.WSDLDefinitionGenerator.java
binding-ws-axis2/o.a.t.s.binding.ws.axis2.WSDLDefinitionHelper.java

Apart from the addition of a  createTypes(Definition definition)  method to
WSDLDefintionGenerator.

Why do we have two copies of this code?