Hi Jean-Sebastien, all,

Thanks for your comments.

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 8:34 PM, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> The proposal looks pretty good to me. I have a few comments/questions:
>
> - Are you going to have tools to create SCA contributions,
> imports/exports, contribution dependencies etc?

Yes.
I haven't defined components for these tools because they don't seem "big"
enough to create specific components.

> - You mention validation rules in the EMF model. Will the tool create
> problems, warnings, tasks etc in the Eclipse problem view?

Yes.
I have already implemented some of these rules. Currently I don't have
enough resources to work more on this part.

> - Do you have any plans to provide hooks to Run/Debug SCA components from
> the tool?
>
> - Are you going to cover any of the SCA domain and deployment aspects,
> like deploying SCA contributions and composites to an SCA domain shared by a
> team for example?

These two last items will be covered by the SCA Integration component and
other components of STP like the SOA System component. I will discuss more
on this (in the coming weeks) with the leaders of the other STP components
that adress packaging, deployment, and policies to define better the role of
everyone.