Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
I've added the beginning of a store-mashup module under tutorial/.

It's just a starting point but I'd like to use it to illustrate how the store application can be implemented with multiple widgets assembled in a sort of mashup.

Right now it just has two widgets, the original store page in one HTML iframe and a google map in another (displaying the origin of the fruits in the catalog when you click them), but in the next few days I'll try to make it more module and split the store in two parts, a catalog widget and a shopping cart widget.

I've also started to look at how to use DOJO and OpenAjax in that particular scenario, I'll post an update and more thoughts about it later, probably next week.

Here's an update. In SVN revision r650222 of the tutorial [1] I've made some changes to show how to use the OpenAjax Javascript Hub [2][3] to send events from one widget to the other, instead of hardcoding a call to a Javascript even handling function.

It seems pretty simple and a nice way to communicate between widgets without tying them together.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=650222
[2] http://openajaxallianc.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/openajaxallianc/hub/tags/hub10_build117/release/OpenAjax.js [3] http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=175671&package_id=201731