Ok, although with non-SCA clients which component would that be? Does there
need to be a new something like implementation.web but for JSE clients? or
could there be a "virtual" component that has references for all the
toplevel component services in the domain (which is kind of what we have now
with SCADomain.getService right?).

   ...ant