I have started to integrate the Collection interface with
implentation-data-xml. Although the methods present in the DATA interface
(get, insert, update, delete) can be replaced by the Collection interface's
methods (get, post, put, delete), there are some differences. The update and
delete DATA methods return the number of rows affected by each method. On
the other hand, this feature is not present using the Collection methods,
because put and delete are void.

Would be better change the signature of the  put and delete  Collection
methods, allowing a K type return, or let a impl-data-xml component has the
two interfaces?