Hello community,

I would like to thank my mentor Luciano and my friend Adriano for
encouraging me to sent a proposal to the GSoC 2008. I am very glad to be
accepted, and also I am looking forward to start the work!
I hope I can reach all my goals, and develop a great work.

Congratulations for all accepted students!  :)

--
Douglas Siqueira Leite
Computer Science Master's degree student of University of Campinas (Unicamp)