Ashwini Kumar Jeksani wrote:
Hi,

Does Tuscany support SCA Extentions to WS-BPEL? If it doesn't then I guess we
could look into that one as well.

Thanks & Regards
Ashwini Kumar Jeksani

Ashwini,

Which extensions are thinking about?

Currently I am working on code that scans the BPEL process and creates the SCA component type. I am handling the extra @service and @reference parameters, but there are other ones to do with multi-refs and with properties that I have not looked at. It is taking time because of the referenced WSDL files, which need careful scanning to find the partnerLinkType definitions and the associated PortType definitions.

One BIG thing that you could do to help here is to start building some testcase BPEL + WSDL files that express these capabilities, that we can use to test out the code as we add the function.

Yours,  Mike.