Let me answer my own questions :

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 2:09 PM, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I was playing with the Tuscany 1.2 tools to go trough the Getting
> Started Guide steps to build the Store Scenario. After necessary code
> updates to accommodate changes from our latest release, I noticed the
> following issues :
>
> - Creating the project and only adding the Tuscany library, the SCA
> Domain is not recognized, so the launch app does not work...

Well, launch should look like this now :

        NodeLauncher.main(new String[]
{"http://localhost:9990/node-config/StoreNode"});
    }

> - Looks like there is TargetNameSpace validation when using "Run as
> Tuscany" from eclipse, but this is not happening using host-embedded
> (a.k.a regular SCADomain). Below is small piece of the error I get...
> and a workaround is to add targetNameSpace to your composite file.
>   javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: Non-default namespace can not
> map to empty URI (as per Namespace 1.0 # 2) in XML 1.0 documents

Looks like this is just a difference in behavior between SCADomain and
the new Node apis.

> - Then, after I ignore things, or workaround other issues, I can't
> make Store Sample to work using "Run as Tuscany". The store.js is not
> being properly generated and it's giving the error below :
>        java.util.ArrayList.RangeCheck(ArrayList.java:546)
>        java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:321)
>
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.widget.provider.WidgetImplementationInvoker.generateJavaScriptReferenceFunction(WidgetImplementationInvoker.java:201)
>
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.widget.provider.WidgetImplementationInvoker.generateWidgetCode(WidgetImplementationInvoker.java:122)
>
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.widget.provider.WidgetImplementationInvoker.invoke(WidgetImplementationInvoker.java:74)
>
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.http.provider.HTTPGetListenerServlet.doGet(HTTPGetListenerServlet.java:73)
>        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:707)
>        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)

This was a missing target in my composite file that was causing the
binding information not to be available in the reference.

> Well, I'm starting to investigate this further, but wanted to share
> here in case people have ideas and/or suggestions... otherwise I'd
> post my findings as a response.

Well, I guess was all false alarm... things are looking good now and
I'll update the guide sometime soon.