I have my AService with wsdl given below:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="
http://wsbinding.vtest.sca.tuscany.apache.org"; xmlns:soap12="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/"; xmlns:ns0="
http://wsbinding.vtest.sca.tuscany.apache.org"; xmlns:mime="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/mime/"; xmlns:http="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/"; xmlns:ns1="
http://org.apache.axis2/xsd"; xmlns:wsaw="
http://www.w3.org/2006/05/addressing/wsdl"; xmlns:xs="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"; xmlns:soap="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"; xmlns:wsdl="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";>
  <wsdl:types>
    <xs:schema attributeFormDefault="qualified"
elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="
http://wsbinding.vtest.sca.tuscany.apache.org"; xmlns:ns="
http://wsbinding.vtest.sca.tuscany.apache.org";>
            <xs:element name="getGreetings">
                <xs:complexType>
                    <xs:sequence>
                        <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="param0"
nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>
                    </xs:sequence>
                </xs:complexType>

            </xs:element>
            <xs:element name="getGreetingsResponse">
                <xs:complexType>
                    <xs:sequence>
                        <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="return"
nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>
                    </xs:sequence>
                </xs:complexType>
            </xs:element>
        </xs:schema>

  </wsdl:types>
  <wsdl:message name="getGreetingsRequest">
    <wsdl:part name="parameters" element="ns0:getGreetings">
    </wsdl:part>
  </wsdl:message>
  <wsdl:message name="getGreetingsResponse">
    <wsdl:part name="parameters" element="ns0:getGreetingsResponse">
    </wsdl:part>
  </wsdl:message>

  <wsdl:portType name="AServicePortType">
    <wsdl:operation name="getGreetings">
      <wsdl:input message="ns0:getGreetingsRequest"
wsaw:Action="urn:getGreetings">
    </wsdl:input>
      <wsdl:output message="ns0:getGreetingsResponse"
wsaw:Action="urn:getGreetingsResponse">
    </wsdl:output>
    </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:portType>
  <wsdl:binding name="AServiceSOAP12Binding" type="ns0:AServicePortType">

    <soap12:binding style="document" transport="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
    <wsdl:operation name="getGreetings">
      <soap12:operation soapAction="urn:getGreetings" style="document"/>
      <wsdl:input>
        <soap12:body use="literal"/>
      </wsdl:input>
      <wsdl:output>
        <soap12:body use="literal"/>
      </wsdl:output>

    </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:binding>
  <wsdl:binding name="AServicePortTypeBinding" type="ns0:AServicePortType">
    <soap:binding style="document" transport="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
    <wsdl:operation name="getGreetings">
      <soap:operation soapAction=""/>
      <wsdl:input>
        <soap:body use="literal"/>
      </wsdl:input>

      <wsdl:output>
        <soap:body use="literal"/>
      </wsdl:output>
    </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:binding>
  <wsdl:binding name="AServiceHttpBinding" type="ns0:AServicePortType">
    <http:binding verb="POST"/>
    <wsdl:operation name="getGreetings">
      <http:operation location="AService/getGreetings"/>

      <wsdl:input>
        <mime:content part="getGreetings" type="text/xml"/>
      </wsdl:input>
      <wsdl:output>
        <mime:content part="getGreetings" type="text/xml"/>
      </wsdl:output>
    </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:binding>
  <wsdl:binding name="AServiceSOAP11Binding" type="ns0:AServicePortType">

    <soap:binding style="document" transport="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
    <wsdl:operation name="getGreetings">
      <soap:operation soapAction="urn:getGreetings" style="document"/>
      <wsdl:input>
        <soap:body use="literal"/>
      </wsdl:input>
      <wsdl:output>
        <soap:body use="literal"/>
      </wsdl:output>

    </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:binding>
  <wsdl:service name="AServicePortTypeService">
    <wsdl:port name="AServicePortTypePort"
binding="ns0:AServicePortTypeBinding">
      <soap:address location="http://localhost:8090/AService"/>
    </wsdl:port>
  </wsdl:service>
  <wsdl:service name="AService">
    <wsdl:port name="AServiceHttpport" binding="ns0:AServiceHttpBinding">

      <http:address location="http://localhost:8080/AService"/>
    </wsdl:port>
    <wsdl:port name="AServiceSOAP12port_http"
binding="ns0:AServiceSOAP12Binding">
      <soap12:address location="http://localhost:8012/AService"/>
    </wsdl:port>
    <wsdl:port name="AServiceSOAP11port_http"
binding="ns0:AServiceSOAP11Binding">
      <soap:address location="http://localhost:8011/AService"/>
    </wsdl:port>
  </wsdl:service>

</wsdl:definitions>
--------

I have my composite one.composite as given below:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<composite xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0";
    targetNamespace="http://vtest";
    name="one">

    <component name="AComponent">
        <implementation.java
class="org.apache.tuscany.sca.vtest.wsbinding.impl.AServiceImpl"/>
        <service name="AService">
            <binding.ws wsdlElement="
http://wsbinding.vtest.sca.tuscany.apache.org#wsdl.service(AService)"/>
        </service>
    </component>
</composite>
--------
Should the service be available on http://localhost:8080/AService,
http://localhost:8012/AService and http://localhost:8011/AService ?  With
the current implementation, the service is available on
http://localhost:8080/AComponent.

++Vamsi