ant elder wrote:
On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 7:38 PM, Simon Nash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

ant elder wrote:

To work at run time yes, but not at development time so the IDE taglib
validation works without them while you're developing the JSP.

  ...ant

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 5:19 PM, Raymond Feng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 What about org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.webapp.jsp.ReferenceTag and
org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.webapp.jsp.ReferenceTEI? I guess there
classes
have to be on the classpath for the TagLib to work, right?

From: "ant elder" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 8:49 AM
To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Move the JSP tag lib to the tuscany-sca-api module?

 I may not have been very clear in the first email and also left out the

link
- it is just a single file that doesn't drag in any additional
dependencies
-

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/modules/host-webapp/src/main/resources/META-INF/sca.tld

Is a whole new module really necessary?

 ...ant

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 4:46 PM, Raymond Feng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>