On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 2:33 PM, Mike Edwards
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Lou Amodeo wrote:
>>
>> Is there a plan for Tuscany to support Axis2 1.4?
>>
> Lou,
>
> Any particular goodies that we can expect to get by moving up to Axis 1.4?
>
> Yours,  Mike.

Not sure if there are new functions that we need in 1.4 but the
release does include _lots_ of bug fixes so i think it would be worth
moving up. The main issues right now is I've just noticed there isn't
a corresponding Apache Rampart release for 1.4 yet which is what we
need for WS-Security, looks like its coming so guess we'll just have
to wait a bit.