ant elder wrote:
I've had a request to do an official release that includes the fix for
TUSCANY-2304. I think this is reasonable so would like to do this, it
shouldn't be too hard as its a small fix so its just copying the 1.2 release
tag, applying the fix, spinning the new release artifacts and voting. I know
we tried this before with 1.0.1 but that ended up with so much new  function
it made it harder to get out, if 1.2.1 is kept really focused I hope it
would be easier.  I'd like to start this off tomorrow if no one has any
objections, WDYT?

There was also a suggestion that maybe a fix for TUSCANY-2251 could get into
this, is that likely to be small and ready?

  ...ant

The 2251 fix is close but it won't be ready by tomorrow.  It's also not
very small.  I am making steady progress with this every day, and I have
been in the "one last bug" mode for the last few days.  Experience tells
me that I'll need a good portion of a wet weekend to get this completed.
Saturday has rain in the forecast, so it's possible that I'll have
something by Monday :-)