Hi, Dan.

I have some trouble applying the patch. It complains an unknown line type is found line 573 (I don't know what it means:-(.

From: "Dan Becker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 9:31 AM
To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Subject: Re: More Java security fixes on the way

Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
I'd like to suggest the following:
- Keep the Java2 security blocks in test case classes
- Don't put them in sample program classes

Hmmm but looking at these test cases, could you help me understand why we need these technical API calls to the jmsBroker at all?

Isn't SCA supposed to shield me from having to deal with that kind of calls?

Based on the several opinions, I've regenerated the patch so that samples are keep simple and do not have security code in them.

Jean-Sebastien, I can't comment on why several of the samples have explicit JMS broker starts and stops in their JUnit tests as I am not the original author. It seems like the author wanted to ensure the broker was running before running the unit test. However, commenting out the startBroker call in sample-helloworld-ws-service-jms, the JUnit test still ran and passed.

--
Thanks, Dan Becker