Thanks for the vote. It seemed safer for this maintenance release to keep
"incubating" in the artifact names just to minimize changes. It probably is
as easy as the change to the release number but who know where problems may
hide. I thought we could use the up coming SDO 1.1.1 release as a test of
removing the suffix to see if the are any places that we need to be careful
with.

   ...ant