I was trying to use a reference with multiplicity (see composite
below), and looks like the reference is being populated with two
references for the same component, instead of one reference for each
component.  Any ideas why this is happening ?

BTW, I'm using the Eclipse Plugin from 1.2 release to run the application.

<composite      xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0";
                xmlns:t="http://tuscany.apache.org/xmlns/sca/1.0";
                targetNamespace="http://discover";
                name="discover_enterprise">

        <component name="EnterpriseDiscoverServiceComponent">
                <implementation.java
class="services.map.ConfigurationDiscoverFederator"/>
                <reference name="resourceCatalog" multiplicity="0..n"
target="ComputerConfigurationDiscoverServiceComponent
NetworkConfigurationDiscoverServiceComponent">
                        <binding.ws/>
                </reference>
        </component>

        <component name="ComputerConfigurationDiscoverServiceComponent">
                <implementation.java
class="services.map.ComputerConfigurationDiscover"/>
                <service name="ResourceDiscover">
                        <binding.ws/>
                </service>
        </component>

        <component name="NetworkConfigurationDiscoverServiceComponent">
                <implementation.java
class="services.map.NetworkConfigurationDiscover"/>
                <service name="ResourceDiscover">
                        <binding.ws/>
                </service>
        </component>