Simon Laws wrote:
On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 3:33 PM, ant elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 2:49 PM, Simon Nash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Simon Nash wrote:

I did a recent svn update and rebuild and I'm seeing the following test
error from the helloworld-bpel sample.  Are other people seeing this?
Any ideas?

 Simon

 I have committed a fix (or at least a workaround) for this build
break problem.  The revision number is r663938.

Just to confirm, this has fixed the problem for me and the sample now
builds
ok.

  ...ant

It fixed the problem for me but now itest/bpel fails. It didn't before this
latest patch so it seems that it is expecting the extra layer of data
wrapping for some reason.

Simon

I backed out this change and I also backed out commit r663685
from yesterday.  With these two changes, both the sample and
the itest build cleanly.