I just committed r666041 which removes the copied processListService()
code from TuscanyListingAgent, and instead uses an override of
extractServiceName() to get the necessary Tuscany-specific behaviour.

This was needed because the TuscanyListingAgent.processListService()
code was older than the base code in Axis2 1.3 that it was overriding,
and this was causing problems with ?wsdl for WSDL files that used
<wsdl:import>.

When we move up to Axis2 1.4, it would be a good idea to check all
the Tuscany overrides of Axis2 code to make sure there aren't any
other similar cases.