Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
I think it would be good to split binding-corba in two modules:

- binding-corba for the model and SCDL read/write

- binding-corba-runtime (or another suffix that makes what it is obvious) for the runtime handling, service and reference provider code.

This is the structure we now have for most other bindings allowing the model to be used without dragging a dependency on setting up the runtime support.

Hi,
so I understand you'd like to have CorbaBinding, CorbaBindingImpl, CorbaBindingFactory, CorbaBindingFactoryImpl, CorbaBindingProcessor classes in binding-corba module, and remaining files (binding providers, invokers, etc.) in binding-corba-runtime. If this is correct then I'll include those changes in further patches.

Thanks,
Wojtek