De : Simon Laws [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mercredi 30 mai 2007 18:11
À : tuscany-user@ws.apache.org
Objet : Re: Simple use case problem

Hi Patrick

What is going on here is that the consumer module is not loading the
provider composite. I can make this work by doing the following...

1 - Make the provider composite available to the consumer runtime
          copy the Provider.composite to consumer/src/main/resource
2 - Make the ProviderComposite deployable
          add the ProviderComposite to the consumer
sca-contributions.xmlfile

Now I kind of expected to have to do 2 so that the runtime knows that the
composite exists and should be deployed.

However I don't know how to get round 1. I would like to be able to specify
a jar to load alongside the  consumer composite that is loaded. However I
took a look at the code and there seems to be more work to do in making the
runtime and contribution service flexible in this way. All help is
gratefully received if you feel like getting your hands dirty ;-)

Regards

Simon

Hi,

DefaultSCADomain is a minimal domain bootstrap utility initially designed to work with a single SCA contribution (one JAR or folder).

If you want to try, you should be able to add multiple contributions to a domain using EmbeddedSCADomain instead of DefaultSCADomain. EmbeddedSCADomain is a more flexible domain bootstrap class that allows you to add/remove contributions, add/remove composites to the domain, and start/stop components contained in these composites. The EmbeddedSCADomainTestCase [1] test case shows how to use EmbeddedSCADomain, to create a domain, populate it and use it.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/modules/host-embedded/src/test/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/host/embedded/impl/EmbeddedSCADomainTestCase.java

Line 62:
Contribution contribution = contributionService.contribute("http://test/contribution";, new URL(url), myResolver, false);
adds a contribution, the URL can point to a contribution folder or JAR.

Maybe you can try to add multiple contributions this way? let me know how it goes... Thanks.

Hope this helps.

--
Jean-Sebastien