Write your own composite files then. SCADomain looks for them in you classpaths.

  Dynamc is something you could do with Tuscany, but not recommended, that is
out of the scope of SCA.

Peizhao Hu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi All,

I am wondering whether the Tuscany is able to perform dynamic component
execution environment for my service components to be composed on the
fly. Firstly, can i do it?

also, another thing is that when I run the calculator example, it
specifies a composite file for service components. what happen if I want
to write my own program, how can I tell the Tuscany runtime where to
look for this composite file?

--
regards;

Peizhao