binding.ws in Tuscany must rely on embedded jetty or tomcat engine, this is
generaly used in stand along application, so you saw the "address in use"
error.

  To avoid this error, just change the <binding.ws uri="[different port]">.

  Good luck.

Robert Young <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  If I try to re-deploy my webapp in Tomcat (by copying the war into the
webapps directory and letting Tomcat do the rest) I get a
BindException from Jetty saying that the address is already in use. I
have no idea what it's talking about, as I'm concerned Jetty shouldn't
be getting involved at all, I'm using Tomcat not Jetty. Does anyone
know what's going on here?

Cheers
Rob