Hi, here is some of my vision:
Performance:
It seems jaxws is faster than axis2, at this point, I agree jaxws should be
part of Tuscany.
Another hand, we use axiom for axis2's databinding model, in fact this model is
slower than ADB, so change axiom into ADB might be another thing we should do.

Jean-Marc Taillant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hello,

Do you know if there is a way to use jax-ws instead of Axis2 for web
services. If not is there a plan to integrate jax-ws into Tuscany?

Thanks in Advance,

Jean-Marc