H all,

    I am working on a defect related to Tuscany in Eclipse STP project.  This
is relate to Tuscany SCA Java M2 build.

 I am following the instructions in
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/SCA_Java/GettingStarted
( Tuscany M2).  I am following the readme for the calculatorRMIService
example ( after downloading the examples).  The intention of doing this
is to understand how a rmi service example will run with Tuscany as of
M2 build.  This would help me understand the use case in eclipse.

    I am following the instructions in the section "Setting up Tuscany
Standalone Runtime" for the calculatorRMIService
example.  When i run mvn dependency:unpack, i get the following error :

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] One or more required plugin parameters are invalid/missing for
'dependency:unpack'

[0] inside the definition for plugin: 'maven-dependency-plugin'specify the
following:

<configuration>
  <artifactItems>VALUE</artifactItems>
</configuration>.

[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException:
Error configuring: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin.
Reason: Invalid or missing parameters: [Mojo parameter [name:
'artifactItems'; alias: 'null']] for mojo: org.apache
.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:2.0-alpha-5-SNAPSHOT:unpack
        at
 org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:568)

Any reason why this maybe happening.

regards,
chandra