Jeff,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. With the work going on for release .99
and release 1.0 this email might not have been noticed.

I have created JIRAs 1666 through 1669 for your requested features.  I will
also add the JIRAs to release discussion page for 1.0 [1], although some of
these seem to be longer term enhancements.  Any contribution is welcomed.

on BPEL integration with Tuscany: Apache Ode team started BPEL integration
with Tuscany and an initial version was checked into svn[2].  More needs to
be done though.

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/TUSCANY/java-sca-10-release-contents.html
[2] http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg19404.html

Haleh