发件人: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
发送时间: 2007年9月6日 11:49
收件人: 'tuscany-user@ws.apache.org'
主题: NullPointException error in DAS Beta 1.0

Hi All ,

   I run my test example in DAS beta 1.0 , it will run ok at first time ,
and then run at second time was report a NullPointException , error info as
follow :

The line is
Type root = SDOUtil.createType(typeHelper, getDefaultURI(), "DataGraphRoot",
false);

 at
org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.graphbuilder.impl.GraphBuilderMetadata.createDyna
micTypes(GraphBuilderMetadata.java:124)
 at
org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.graphbuilder.impl.GraphBuilderMetadata.getRootTyp
e(GraphBuilderMetadata.java:91)
 at
org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.impl.ReadCommandImpl.buildGraph(ReadCommandImpl.j
ava:88)
 at
org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.impl.ReadCommandImpl.executeQuery(ReadCommandImpl
.java:63)
 at
com.foresee.spiderweb.dataadapter.db.DasServiceImpl.execute(DasServiceImpl.j
ava:321)
 ... 24 more

Why is it  ?  My test example could run correctly in M2.

Leo