Recently I download tuscany-das-1.0-incubating-beta1-src; while
executing the Customer example provided I received the following
exception message:

org.apache.tuscany.sdo.impl.AnyTypeDataObjectImpl

      at
org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.util.ConfigUtil.loadConfig(ConfigUtil.java:52
)

      at
org.apache.tuscany.samples.das.customer.CustomerClient.main(CustomerClie
nt.java:103)

Additionally, I found out that the SDOUtil object which is utilized by
ConfigUtil is deprecated; is there any object that replaces SDOUtil?

SDOUtil.registerStaticTypes(ConfigFactory.class);

Chaim Paz

Sr. Manager Product Development

VETTRO

a: 35 W 35th St, 3rd Floor, New York, NY  10001
p: 347.234.1183 | m: 917.744.7040 | f: 212.967.0725

e: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

          Live long and prosper

This E-mail may contain privileged or confidential information
or may otherwise be protected by work product immunity or other
legal rules. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost
by any mistransmission. Access, copying or re-use of information
by non-intended or non-authorized recipients is prohibited. If
you are not an intended recipient of this E-mail, please notify
the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print,disclose,
copy, retain or redistribute any portion of this Email.