Hi Simon,

Thank you very much your hints.

The build is still failing for me.
It seems that 1 artifact is missing for binding-jms module. Though that's
already some progress, the day before there were 3 artifacts missing.

My environment is:
- Windows XP Pro SP2
- Sun JDK 1.5.0_12
- Maven 2.0.5 ( previously tried it with 2.0.7 but as you already mentioned
this version of maven isn't supported yet. It would be really good if the
"tuscany - get involved"-web site would mention that)
- My trunk is at revision 580013 (last change 11:45 Thursday 27.09.2007)

The build is working for you…hmm... might it be the maven settings has to be
configured in some special way to make the build process work? After Maven
installation, I've just set the settings for a proxy.

I've pasted here some maven output, maybe it will be of help

Maven output for java/sca:
…
[INFO] Apache Tuscany SCA JMS Binding Extension .............. SKIPPED
(dependen
cy build failed or was skipped)
…
[INFO] Apache Tuscany SCA Web Services Void Args and Return Test  SKIPPED
(depen
dency build failed or was skipped)
[INFO]
[INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany SCA Contribution Model
Implementation (
during install)
[INFO]
[INFO] There are test failures.
[INFO]
[INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany SCA WSDL2Java Tool (during install)
[INFO]
[INFO] There are test failures.
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] BUILD ERRORS
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 1 minute 42 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Thu Sep 27 16:17:49 CEST 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 28M/51M
[INFO]

Maven output for java/sca/modules/binding-jms:
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/tuscany/sca/tuscany-host-embedded/1.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT/tuscany-host-embedded-1.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource '
org.apache.tuscany.sca:tuscany-host-embedded:jar:1.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT '
from repository apache.incubator (
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/tuscany/sca/tuscany-host-embedded/1.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT/tuscany-host-embedded-1.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource '
org.apache.tuscany.sca:tuscany-host-embedded:jar:1.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT '
from repository apache.snapshots (
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.tuscany.sca:tuscany-host-embedded:jar:1.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file
-DgroupId=org.apache.tuscany.sca-DartifactId=tuscany-host-embedded \
          -Dversion=1.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

  Path to dependency:
        1)
org.apache.tuscany.sca:tuscany-binding-jms:jar:1.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT
        2)
org.apache.tuscany.sca:tuscany-host-embedded:jar:1.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  org.apache.tuscany.sca:tuscany-binding-jms:jar:1.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  central ( http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
  apache.ws.zone (http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository2),
  apache.incubator ( http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository